Case Study: Whitaker Approach (linked in the Resources), consider how Virginia Satir would approach this family. Describe in detail her approach, as well as what would be clinically significant for her. What types of interventions would she use? This is the case study: Biracial couple Trevre (African-American) and Neda (Caucasian) are in their early 30s and have been married for 8 years. Their oldest child, Zorah, age 7, recently began wetting the bed at night. This is surprising to her parents, as she had successfully potty-trained before her fourth birthday. Their younger child, 3-year-old Seb, is in the process of learning to use the bathroom now. They express the following changes in their life: Neda has recently gone back into the workforce. The family has recently moved to a larger home in a different part of town. Zorah’s bed-wetting most often happens on Sunday and Monday nights. Trevre’s parents live in the same town, and they were frequent visitors and periodically took the children for weekend visits, but due to the grandfather’s health, they visit less often now. Assume the child has been checked out medically and any medical issues or evidence for sexual abuse has been ruled out.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.