Note: The assignment are a series of papers that are based on the case, see attached file, The assignments depend on one another. In this assignment, you will create a risk management plan. You have a budget of $100,000 and a timeline of six (6) months for the plan. Please refer to Figure A-1, Risk Management Plan Template, from Appendix A of the Hillson & Simon text to create the plan, see attached Write 9 pages Risk Management Plan paper in which you: 1. Prepare the Scope and Objectives of the Risk Management Process section of the Risk Management Plan based on the facts presented in the case study. 2. Determine the project size, based on the facts presented in the case study, and provide justification based on Figure 3-4, Example Project Sizing Tool (Chapter 3 of the Hillson & Simon text), see attached. 3. Select the risk tools and techniques and complete the Risk Tools and Techniques section of the Risk Management Plan for both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the project. Provide a rationale for the selection. 4. Develop the Risk Reviews and Reporting section of the Risk Management Plan based on the project size previously determined. 5. Define the Probability and Impacts section of the Risk Management Plan and justify the values assigned. 6. Define the Risk Thresholds section of the Risk Management Plan and justify the values assigned. 7. Use 5 quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. Assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.