It is a 7-9 min speech, and I really want the speech to to be written with easy English vocabulary words and easy to understand. The second thing would be, before writing the speech, I want the writer to make an outline on the document that I am going to send. The form has to be the same like the attachment that I am going to send. This is a persuasive speech, so, this speech has to have the problem, solution, and action. The speech has to have also, attention Getter, Credibility, this statement, main points, Transitions, 4 of sources orally cited both outline and in Speech as well. Use of appeal Used pathos in speech by defining an obvious feeling to be evoked in audience, Defined problem Clearly stated problem and provided evidence, Defined Solution Clearly stated solution to problem, Action Provided strong, specific action-to be completed within 48 hours,Restate thesis/ Clearly restated thesis and summarized main points .
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.