Week 1 – Assignment 2: Conduct a Critical Review of Project Management and Agile MethodsPrevious NextInstructionsReview the standards proposed by the Project Management Institute (PMI); the international standard for project management, PM21500; and the Agile methodology for developing IT projects. Search for scholarly articles and professional journals published by PMI and available at the NCU Library portal and write an essay in which you compare the relevance, main characteristics, and differences of each. In this essay, include a comparative matrix of the PMI standards, the ISO21500, and the Agile/SCRUM methodology.Include no fewer than 4 scholarly articles.The essay must be 3-5 pages in length, not including the cover page.This document must match APA expectations and your content must be properly cited and referenced using the most-recent APA format.Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropbox button.Assignment Evaluation CriteriaRubric Maximum PointsComparison of standards and methodologies 2Review multiple agile approaches (Agile, Scrum, etc.) 2Overall presentation 1
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.