There are three discussion questions. you will use the same instructions for the first two. I only need 450 words for discussion 1 and 2. Make sure that the citations are not included in the count. For discussion 3 use the remaining 200 words. Please answer the following question(s). Answers need to be thorough and complete – a minimum of 500 words. You may want to type your answer up in a Word document to check for this. Posts that are merely a few sentences long will not receive full credit. Please edit your posts for spelling and grammar mistakes. You must also demonstrate to me that you have read the text by incorporating facts and information from your weekly reading into the discussion. This is not an assignment that you can type up something off the top of your head. All three discussion posts (original and response posts) must be in your own words. You are not allowed to copy and paste any of your discussions from any other source (ex: website, textbook, other student, etc.). If you use outside information, you must cite that information using APA citation style. Please see the Discussion Assignment Grading Rubric for more information. This assignment is worth a total of 20 points. Discussion Question 1: Identify and discuss key legislation that has impacted the rights and services provided for the physically and mentally disabled. Textbook title is: Multiculturalism and the Criminal Justice System By Robert D. Hanser and Michael N. Gomila Pearson Publishing ISBN-13: 978-0-13-215597-7 DiscussionQuestion 2: Compare and contrast the Static-99 and the SVR-20. Which tool do you believe to be the best? Explain your answer. textbook title is:Introduction to Forensic Psychology: Research and Application 5th Edition By: Curt R. Bartol and Anne M. Bartol Sage Publishing ISBN 978-1-5063-8724-6 Discussion question 3: Identify one well-known, widely covered juvenile crime. Provide a short summary of the crime (when, where, how), the juvenile(s) involved, and the victim(s) involved. One paragraph is enough. You may need to do a little searching online to find more information about the crime. The crime must involve a juvenile offender. Some possibilities are listed below. The Columbine school shooting involving Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold Lionel Tates murder of his younger sister via a wrestling move The Menendez brothers who murdered their parents The Slender Man stabbing involving Anissa Weier and Morgan Geyser Juvenile crimes that have become major Supreme Court cases are good examples. Criminological theories provide explanations for why people commit crime or delinquent acts. Choose one specific theory from Chapters 3-5 to explain the crime you chose in #1. Explain what elements of the theory apply to the specific components of the criminal case. Explain why these elements of the theory fit the case. If anything from the case does not fit the theory, explain that too. Each theory covered in the reading is listed below: rational choice trait biological/biosocial psychological social structure social disorganization anomie/strain cultural deviance social process learning control labeling critical life course/age-graded latent trait trajectory For discussion 3 please try not to use any citations. Just your opinion.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.