OPTION 1: Nonverbal Reflection Homework Assignment
Think of a time when your nonverbal communication was misinterpreted by someone or when you misinterpreted the nonverbal communication of someone else. Please be sure to select an interpersonal relationship over an impersonal one.
Briefly describe the situation and what happened.
How were the nonverbals misunderstood? What was the outcome?
What does this experience reveal about the nature of nonverbal communication within interpersonal relationships?
What does this experience reveal to you about how nonverbal communication functions in our relationships?
How will your reflecting on this experience and analyzing it impact future interactions in your interpersonal relationships?
Guidelines and Expectations:
Typed, Times New Roman or Calibri font, double space OK (not for your header: Name & Course Days/Time), minimum of a 2-page reflection.
Overall you will be graded on the quality of the content, insight gleaned, completeness of the assignment, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.