Here are the instructions: 2009 marked the 200th anniversary of Abraham Lincolns birth; therefore, it is only fitting that we look to Lincoln, arguably our greatest president, to understand more fully the causes, meaning and significance of the Civil War. You will find the following documents as web links in Bb as content buttons: Lincolns 1861 First Inaugural Address, Lincolns Gettysburg Address and his 1865 Second Inaugural Address. You are to read these documents carefully and then write an essay, with a clear thesis, in which you address each of the following points: A. Based on these documents, how do you think Lincoln understood the causes of the Civil War? Be specific. B. Based on these documents, how do you think Lincoln understood the significance of the Civil War? Support your answer with examples. C. Finally, conclude with your own interpretation of the significance of the Civil War and Reconstruction for American history. Do you agree or disagree with Lincolns interpretation? Lincolns First Inaugural Address is available at: https://www.bartleby.com/124/pres31.html Lincolns Gettysburg Address is available at: https://www.bartleby.com/43/36.html Lincolns Second Inaugural Address is available at: https://www.bartleby.com/124/pres32.html
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.