ase Study 1: Are Our Customer Liaisons Helping or Hurting?Due Week 3 and worth 350 pointsReview the Case Study “Are Our Customer Liaisons Helping or Hurting,” published by Harvard Business Review at https://hbr.org/2017/10/case-study-are-our-customer-liaisons-helping-or-hurtingUse the health care organization that you selected previously. You are the administrator and you’ve established a new liaison position called the Patient Care Executive (PCE). The concept was meant to be a win-win: patients and their families would get a better, more personalized hospital experience, while doctors could spend less time managing patients and more time practicing medicine. Customer satisfaction scores, patient retention, and referrals are all up, but the doctors have been complaining that the PCEs are incompetent and intrusive. The CEO has gotten wind that the PCEs are a factor in the hospital’s high doctor turnover and is trying to decide whether to get rid of the role altogether.Your first step in evaluating the position of your organization will be conducting an environmental analysis. The purpose of this is to determine your organization’s ability to continue to provide quality care and remain financially solvent in the face of these challenges.Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:Determine two (2) specific forces in the external environment that will have the most impact on your organization. Provide a rationale for your decision.Determine two (2) specific internal factors that the organization’s leaders need to consider in preparing for the future of health care and the future of the organization. Provide a rationale for your decisionDiscuss the impact of both the identified internal and external forces on the organization’s ability to develop a competitive strategy.Recommend one (1) strategy that involves the PCEs and maintaining the momentum of the strategic plan of this new concept.Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of your paper, your name, the course number and course title, your professor’s name, the university’s name, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Differentiate between strategic management, strategic thinking, strategic planning, and managing strategic momentum.Analyze the significance of the external environment’s impact on health care organizations.Examine the role of internal environmental analysis in identifying the basis for sustained competitive advantage.Use technology and information resources to research issues in the strategic management of health care organizations.Write clearly and concisely about strategic management of health care organizations using proper writing mechanics.Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.