Students will be graded on their written assignments. The papers must be typed using Times New Roman, 12 font, double-spaced, normal margins (usually 1 on top and bottom; 1.25 on the right and left), no pictures, no lengthy quotes or extra spaces between paragraphs, with citations and bibliography. Additionally, it is very strongly recommended that students have Microsoft Word 2007, or 2010. Due dates and penalties for late submissions are in effect (read below), and assignments only count as turned in when the Instructor receives the emailed attachment.
Due dates: Thursday, October 17, 2019.
1) Choose a sexual practice or an event associated with sex from Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire, and explain how it shaped their respective historical narratives (how history was recorded or told by the historians/philosophers/writers of Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire). Make sure that you use specific examples, and connect them to your theme, as well as history.
2) Compare and contrast the depictions of the human body during the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. Be sure to explain those images in their contexts (i.e. the political, social, economic, technological, and religious), and follow a theme. This is a very broad topic that gives students the considerable latitude to follow a theme of their interest. However, not all students like that approach, and prefer more structure. Those students should contact the Instructor, who will provide them with a number of suggestions from which they can choose.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.