4-5 pages that analyzes the role of diversity in an underperforming community program, unit, or department, outline a plan for providing ongoing training on cultural awareness, inclusion, and sensitivity to current employees. 1. How minorities respond to health care in their communities. or 2. Bridging the gap with healthcare in minority communities.
Needs 3-5 current, scholarly or professional sources.
Answer: how a leader develops a diverse workforce, where to look for more diverse employees, how to post job ads, what will the interviewing and hiring process look like, who will do interviewing, what kind of incenitives
How to address issues related to diversity that result in conflict.
Outline a plan for the ongoing training and professional development of existing staff in cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Determine the influence of effective leadership on the development of a diverse and culturally competent workforce. *Explain the importance of cultural competence for leaders in an organization.
Explain how the academic and research skills develop as practitioner scholar can serve in a role as an effective health care leader. *Explain how those skills might contribute to credibility and effectiveness as a leader. * Explain how those skills might prepare to lead a diverse workforce.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.