Write a report detailing the process of writing a placement test for an English center that will help allow teacher to place students in appropriate classes (based on CEFR beginner pre-A1 to A2). Please try to find example from Google for while writing report, you can bring in variety of techniques ranging from Multiple Choice, Y/N T/F, short answer, gap-filled or cloze procedure or word matching to design 4 questions for 4 skills. You don’t need to write the actual test, just find a text materials on Google that you think is suitable to design the test items (questions) and what questions and test techniques would you use to write. Justify your reasons in the report why you choose that materials and that specific techniques. Remember this is is differentiate student from leval pre-A1, A1 and A2, so the test shouldn’t be difficult, but you should also include something that is challenging to select out the high level students.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.