Client System D: Antonia is a 42 year old Black lawyer who works for the American Civil Liberties Union. Antonia is fluent in Spanish and French, has no children and was recently divorced from her husband of five years. Antonias marriage ended due to her husbands desire to have children which did not line up with Antonias goals as well as Antonias single-minded focus on her career. Antonia is a fierce litigator and travels across the country: supporting other ACLU lawyers in preparing for trials or writing lawsuits and appeals, sitting as 2nd chair or advisor in important cases, and representing groups that are negatively impacted by local or national policies. Antonia has been traveling back and forth from the east coast to the west and all areas in between since November 2016. There are a variety of roles that social workers fill in society which leads to a plethora of specializations. For this essay choose one of the identified types of social workers and: 1) write a brief but succinct description of the role that type of social worker fills include a) overview b) specific work setting(s) where this type of worker can be employed c) salary range for this specific type of social worker and d)any specialized training required for this social work role. 2) Create a scenario where this type of social worker comes in contact with your chosen client system and describe a sequence of appropriate services that would support the client in your identified scenario. Include: a) brief description of presenting problem that has necessitated services b) the agency that will be providing the services c) brief description of services provided and d) the impact the provided services can or will have on the client system. Be sure that your scenario and course of service are appropriate for the client system. The essay must make sense. Social Worker Options: Substance abuse social worker. Community social worker. Criminal justice social workers Hospice & palliative care social worker. Military & veterans social worker. Child & family social worker. Psychiatric social worker. Healthcare social worker. School social worker. Mental Health social worker Gerontological social workers Grading Criteria 3.0 Each paragraph has a central idea with thoughtful supporting detail sentences that develop the main idea, appropriate word usage, proper sentence structure, and has no errors in punctuation, capitalization and spelling. 2.5 Each paragraph has sufficient supporting detail sentences that develop the main idea; paragraph development present but not perfected, almost no errors in punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure, word usage and spelling. 2.0 Paragraph(s) lack supporting detail sentences. Logical organization; organization of ideas not fully developed. Multiple errors in punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure, word usage and spelling. 1.0 Paragraphs are disorganized; ideas are included which do not relate to the main idea; ideas are not connected and have little or no supporting details; one sentence paragraphs. Numerous and distracting errors in punctuation, capitalization, sentence structure, word usage and spelling.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.