Purpose The purpose of this project is to assess your current leadership skills and explore the type of leader that you would like to be in the future. Essay Questions Part 1 Complete the Leadership Behavior Questionnaire in Chapter 4 of the textbook and evaluate your answers in an essay of at least 1,000 words. You must include the following three components in your essay: (See attached completed questionnaire.) 1. What you feel are the five most important questions in the questionnaire for a leader and why? 2. An explanation of what your task and relationship scores indicate about your approach to leadership. 3. A description of how this course has influenced your views in three areas addressed in the questionnaire. Part 2 Describe the kind of leader that you would like to become in at least 1,000 words. Include the type of employment position that you would like to obtain and the type of leadership role that you would like to perform in that position. Include at least four of the following concepts in your essay in a relevant way: Trait approach Behavioral approach Situational approach Transformational leadership Leadership ethics Team leadership Gender and leadership Culture and leadership
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.