there is a feedback in the upload file as well. Please focus on it to develop this paper base on that template. thank you
Watch the entire film The Orphan Trains before answering the following questions.
The Orphan Trains. Films Media Group, 1995, fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=100829&xtid=44104. Accessed 16 Oct. 2019.
1. What was the stated purpose or mission of the Orphan Trains?
2. How long did the Orphan Trains run, and what period of American history did they begin and end? (2 points)
3. Who were the childrenand how many of themwere ultimately transported out west via this method of adoption? (2 points)
4. Who was Charles Loring Brace and what role did he play in the Orphan Trains? (2 points)
5. Why might these orphan trains be understood as problematic or troubling from a modern point of view today? (2 points)
6. In the film, the narrator says that by the end of the 19th Century, the notion of childhoodand what constitutes the essence of childhood–changed. Based on the article about the history of childhood by Mintz, how might his concepts of the pre-modern childhood and the modern childhood apply to the start of the Orphan Trains, and then our shock and dismay about them today. (Be sure in your answer to adequately explain what Mintz means by these terms before going on to apply them to Orphan Train children.) (5 points)
7. In his article on child labor, Lancy describes many circumstances across cultures where childrens labor occurs but is often invisible or not fully acknowledged by adult carers. Nevertheless, Lancy points to circumstancesparticularly during peak labor demandsthat children often step up to do valued work for their families and themselves. How might the children on the Orphan Trains fit into this argument made by Lancy? (5 points)
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.