For this assignment, create a 5-6 page paper (not including title page) that contains the following information: Include a concept statement. Concept statements are useful during the research phase as a means to obtain feedback on a new product idea from potential consumers before bringing the product to market. A concept statement must include the following key information: Headline (This can be as simple as “Introducing XYZ Product!”) Product Description (Include a short statement describing the key features of your product.) Value Proposition (What value does your product commit to deliver to consumers? What are the key benefits of using your product? What problem does your product help consumers solve?) “Reason to Believe” (Why should consumers believe that your product will deliver the value it promises? Be sure to provide facts here, not “fluffy” language!) Suggested Retail Price Image/Product Shot (Provide a drawing or mockup photo of your product.) Include a summary that explains the rationale for each component in the concept statement (for example, why you included certain product features, why the specified price was chosen, why the key benefits highlighted are the most important ones, etc.). Describe two ways that you will do market research to identify who your target audience is. Discuss the type of market research, how you will implement the research, and why you selected those types of research. Create a persona that represents your target market based on your research. Create a SWOT analysis for your product to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Include a title page, and proofread your final assignment for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. For more information about APA, please visit the Online Library, which is available through the Resources tab.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.