You have to choose a song that best defines generation z. You can choose any song it can be rap just attach the link somewhere in the assignment. 1. Select a song with meaningful lyrics that you feel best characterizes your generation. This is not simply an opinion piece, you should apply the psychological, sociological and anthropological frameworks. However, you may write in the first person to express your reasoning about your choice of song and to share your own beliefs and attitudes where appropriate. This project should include 1. A brief summary of the song that describes 5ws 2. A comprehensive answer to the question ” what song best defines generation z for you? you must make your song convincing choice by explaining “why”? Make sure you define Generation Z clearly. Your analysis should be based on these criteria. – What issues matter the most to generation Z(eg, the environment, money and success, love and acceptance) – What values of generation z can you determine from this song(eg the pursuit of fame and fortune or finding equality for all) -what customs are evident(eg leisure activities, cultural activities) -Are there any gender expectation( roles of women or men) – what are the social norms and mores(eg what are the attitudes towards sex, drugs etc) – Conclusion statement
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.