The topic is wind power, the problem is the cost and if windpower can lead to deforestation if it becomes a dominant source of electricity.
Issue and Research Question: What is the issue and what research question will you focus on? What interests you about this issue/research question and why? What are you trying to discover or investigate in the course of your research? Provide a brief overview of your issue/research question based off of the reading youve done so far.
Establishing the Problem: What is the problem youve identified? Why is it a problem? What could happen if this problem isnt addressed? What information have you found out about your problem so far? Why does this problem have social significance?
Information Needs: What type of information might you need to establish the following? (You dont need to provide the exact information. Just explain what you think you might be looking for.)
-Provide your reader with relevant background information
-Establish that the problem youve identified exists and is worth addressing
-Advocate for a solution (or solutions)
-Address potential counterarguments
Research: What kinds of sources and information are appropriate for your topic? Be specific. How will you decide if information is useful or not?
Audience: Pick an audience for this topic and describe the audience. Who are they? What do they already know about your issue? What challenges do you think you will face in persuading them? How will you try to compensate for these challenges? What will you need to do get them to trust you?
Potential Pitfalls: At this moment, what issues do you anticipate encountering while doing research? Is there anything youre confused about?
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.