Essay Question:What is the history of the Electoral College? How has the Electoral College changed the outcome of elections throughout history? Is it still necessary in today’s election process given the availability of information about each candidate? Compare and contrast the Electoral College to the use of the popular vote.Paper Information:Please write a 4-page paper but no more than 8-page paper (not including your title page and work cited page). The paper needs to be 4 full pages.The paper needs to have a separate title page (name, date, title of paper, and class information)The paper needs to have a separate work cited pageThe paper should include an Introduction, Thesis, Supporting Paragraphs, and Conclusion.The paper must be doubled spaced, Times New Roman with 12-point font, and 1-inch marginsPage numbers should be at the bottom of each of the pagesPaper should be in MLA format. For questions about MLA format, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ (Links to an external site.)Work Cited Page:Must have at least 4 sources other than our classroom textbookWork Cited must be in MLA format. For questions about MLA format, please visit https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ (Links to an external site.)
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.