Using the techniques described in chapters 4-7, write a paper in which you identify the argument an author makes and respond to that argument. Is the author correct or not, and why? Please do not just add your opinion at the end of the paper. You must agree or disagree at the end of your introduction (thesis statement). Each paragraph should discuss one of the author’s points (summarize the author), then state your opinion by adding to the conversation (I Say). Use examples to illustrate your points.For this assignment, choose one of the essays we have read this semester (do not use the essay you used for Paper 1).The rough draft must be 2-4 pages long.Be sure to use in-text citations for ALL quotes and examples from the text. In addition, you MUST have a Works Cited page at the end of your writing assignment.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.