Locate the article: “Modernism, Christianity, and Business Ethics: A Worldview Perspective” by Kim, Fisher, andMcCalmanWrite a 500-600 word critical review of the above articleThe first portion of your review should consist of a summary of the authors’ argument and the way he/she supportsthat argument. In other words, what is the author’s main point, or thesis? What are the means by which the authorsupports this thesis? Look at the author’s points of evidence, organization, and overall method for presenting thisinformation.The second portion of the review should consist of your analysis and evaluation of his argument (*Do not begin toanalyze and evaluate until you have first summarized his argument and noted his methodology*). Did the authoreffectively communicate his/her thesis? Why or why not?**It is essential that you apply each facet of what you have learned so far in this course: proper grammar, avoiding plagiarism, clarity and concision, and proper formatting and citation (according to your school’s style guide). This assignment will be graded on the basis of how well you have synthesized each facet of learning from this course. The review must demonstrate the same mastery of (a) grammar/punctuation, of (b) avoiding plagiarism, of (c) concision and clarity, and of (d) proper discipline-specific citation and formatting.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.