https://www.ted.com/talks/jackson_bird_how_to_talk_and_listen_to_transgender_people#t-299250 After viewed the video, write a paper that includes a summary of the presentation and a reflection and analysis of what you learned in understanding diversity and respect in our culture. This paper should be 23 pages in length (not counting the title page and reference page) in APA format (including double-spaced and written in paragraph form). The first part of the paper should address: How the presentation you watched addressed diversity issues in todays society. What are the issues and how are they pertinent to todays culture? The second half of the paper should address: What did you learn from the presentation you watched? Were the presenters skilled at critical thinking of human relationships in todays society? What questions would you want to ask this presenter (if you could) to help you identify and offer a vision of this issue? How does the information presented provide an understanding of cultural differences and foster respect of diverse groups in our society today?
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.