Answer in 7-10 sentences. For each website you visit to find information, if you use that information be sure to put it in your own words and include that website as a reference in APA format.
Network Organization Model
H&M – https://tortora.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/hm-organizational-structure/
a. Research a company that you believe uses a network organization model (pages 264-266). Describe the company, and explain why you think the company uses a network organization model, using chapter concepts and terms to defend your position.
Toyota Motor Company – https://www.reliableplant.com/Read/13439/toyota-learning-organization
a. Research a company that you believe is a learning organization (pages 282-283). Describe the company, and explain why you think the company is a learning organization, using chapter concepts and terms to defend your position.
a. Research a human resources manager-related job description on any job search website. Describe the job description, and explain how this job would require collaboration or full responsibility for planning, staffing, training, performance appraisal, reward systems, and labor relations, using chapter concepts and terms to defend your position.
Sodexo – https://www.socialtalent.com/blog/recruitment/10-companies-around-the-world-that-are-embracing-diversity
a. Research a company that you believe embraces diversity as a competitive advantage (pages 366-372). Describe the company, and explain why you think the company embraces diversity as a competitive advantage, using chapter concepts and terms to defend your position.
Management Strategy Assessment:
McKinsey and Company – https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/competing-through-organizational-agility
Review the section on Strategy and Organizational Agility (pages 280-283) and research a company that you think operates using a strategy of organizational agility. Describe the company, and explain why you think the company operates using a strategy of organizational agility, using chapter concepts and terms to defend your position.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.