Historians often characterize the period from Thomas Jeffersons presidency to Andrew Jacksons presidency as a dynamic, paradigm shift. For this assignment, describe at least three aspects of this shift, either good or bad, including how Jefferson and Jackson influenced each aspect either directly or indirectly. You must: Write 500-750 words using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Do not use first person pronouns such as I and we. Follow the MLA Style Guide as shown on the Purdue Owl Writing Lab at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/. Use a 12 point font such as Arial or Times New Roman, 1 margins, and double space. Be sure to give your submission a descriptive title and include other heading information as specified in the MLA Style Guide. Use the textbook as one source, then find at least two other scholarly sources for a total of three sources. Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable source. Although most of the paper should be in your own words, judicious use of quotations and/or examples from your sources will strengthen your argument. Therefore, use of quotations will count 25% percent of your essay grade. A good rule of thumb for “judicious use” is that Turnitin should report 25% or less of your paper as coming from other sources. You may submit your assignment as many times as you wish. I grade only the latest submission so if you find your Turnitin percentage is too high, work on your paper and resubmit. The quotations should include appropriate in-text citations following the MLA style laid out in the Purdue Owl Online Writing Lab. Include a reference for each source you use at the end of your submission on a Works Cited page, again using MLA style.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.