For the reference/citation refer to the book: “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team” by Patrick Lencioni Observe a group of people interacting and describe the concepts from the course and required reading that you see at work in this group. Consider group dynamics, possible clicks, eye contact, level of participation for each person, and body language. You will also reflect on the effectiveness of this group and record all of this in a paper of at least five pages in length (not including title page or references). Follow APA Style format. Use in-text citations for elements from the course text as per APA style guidelines. Start contacting those in your network as soon as possible. This can be any group but preferably a business or community group (no children). You will likely have to plan around their scheduled meeting or event. The more flexible you are the more likely you are to find an interesting group to observe. Be sure to allow time to translate your notes, write your paper, and proofread the final copy. NOTE: You could make up the observation or try to recall a past experience instead of attending a current meeting or event. That is not the assignment, and the lack of effort will show in your paper. Please don’t do that. Make sure that it is believable that I was watching a group like the first part of the sentence of the first paragraph
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.