Write a Roadmap, with a strategic plan as an appendix. The word count for this assignment is 2,500 words (excluding references, tables, diagrams, and appendices). Assignment question For Assignment 2 you are required to demonstrate an understanding of the application of relevant concepts, tools, techniques, and methodologies, introduced over the course of this module from strategic thinking, to strategic planning, and strategic momentum. You will select an existing strategic plan of an organisation working in international healthcare. If you are currently working in an international healthcare organisation, you may choose your own organisation. If not, you can select one that you have access to, or you can find an international healthcare organisation strategic plan online. You will play the role of an external Strategy Implementation Consultant hired by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the organisation. They have hired you at the starting point of the implementation of the strategic plan to write a Strategic Roadmap that looks at your key learnings in this module, and applies them to the implementation of the strategy. In the Strategic Roadmap you will advise the CEO how to integrate the key elements you have learnt about strategic management into the implementation of the strategy. When writing the Roadmap keep in mind that the CEO is a busy person, so you need to write professionally, concise, clearly, provide good evidence, and follow Harvard academic referencing systems. It is recommended that you have clear headings that break up your Strategic Roadmap and make it easy for the CEO to follow, and also consider using infographics and other ways to present information in a clear and easy to understand format. The Roadmap is likely to comprise of the following: Executive Summary (Approximately 200 words) where you summarise the key considerations and priorities of the Roadmap. Organisational Overview (Approximately 200 words) Current status where you will give a brief overview of the organisations current status in relation to the strategic priorities. If you know the organisation, you will have insights into how the organisation looks before the strategy is implemented. If you dont know the organisation, be creative and imagine the type of organisational realities that might have been in place before the strategy. You can also consider reaching out to key informants within the organisation to get deeper insights into the organisational status and issues. Strategic vision here outline the big picture vision for the organisation and where the strategy will take the organisation. What will be the most challenging strategic directions? Implementing the Strategy (Approximately1400 words) Here you will explore implementation considerations for each of the strategic directions as outlined in the strategy. These may be explored in the following sub-headings: Directional Strategies (vision, mission and values) Service/Product Strategies Support Strategies Measuring the success of the strategy (Approximately 400 words) here you will explore key indicators and success factors and the possible challenges in measuring these, and your recommendations. Reflecting and revisiting the strategy (Approximately 300 words) here you will explore issues like when and how to reflect on the strategy, how to continue to align the strategy with the external environment and gain sustainable competitive advantage, and when a new strategy needs to be developed and how. Cross-cutting themes that you will explore throughout the Roadmap include challenges to implementation, change management, scheduling, market segmentation, communication, learning organisation, stakeholders, marketing, resource implications, value-chain, competitive advantage, skills development and talent management, contingency planning, and leadership. Remember to back-up your advice and recommendation to the CEO with credibly sourced evidence through in-text citations and referencing of module readings as well as wider academic reading. In the annexes, you must include the strategic plan. You are encouraged to provide additional information such as an action plan for the first 6 months, a contingency plan, or other supporting implementation tools that will be helpful for the CEO.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.