Students will seek out a Sports Medicine professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, biomechanist, exercise physiologist, physician, etc..) and request to shadow them for a minimum of 4 hours at an event, in the clinic, office, field, etc.
Proof of Observation: (choose one option to be turned in via PDF with a signature from the Sports medicine professional) statement saying you completed 4 hours by the Sports Medicine professional- time log sheet, picture with a medical professional, or business card.
Students will observe and interview (come up with 5 applicable professional questions) the Sports Medicine Professional.
To receive full credit, students must submit a 2-4 page write up of their experience AND interview questions/answers to the Dropbox folder in Laulima by December 12th.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.