Note: This is for Human Services MajorSOCIAL PHOBIA (SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER) vs TOBACCO3 minutes of PowerPoint professional presentation.1. Your Name.2. The name of each disorder you will be presenting.3. Prevalence – data about the number of persons (sample) that have the combination of the substance use AND mental health disorder = co-occurring disorder you are researching.4. One research finding you want the class to know about the co-occurring disorder(COD) you are researching.5. Reference page- a minimum of 4 references (last page of your presentation).A. DSM 5.B. Text Book: Mueser, K., Noordsky, D., Drake, R., Fox, L. (2003). Integrated Treatment for Dual Disorders. A Guide to Effective Treatment. New York. New York. The Guilford Press.C. Two references of your choice.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.