Title Page: Including Name, Title of Paper, Date Introduction: (1 page) A brief overview of your topic Why does it matter? Why is it important to you? What is it that you will be focusing on? Make a statement about why an interdisciplinary approach is best to address your topic (use and cite your book). Literature Review: (1.5 – 2 pages) Identify 4 5 scholarly, peer-reviewed articles should come from multiple disciplines to move towards an interdisciplinary and integrated framing of the research problem. Discuss how those articles relate to or inform your research topic. Offer a critique of the value of those articles. Do not just state whether or not you liked an article, but instead provide evidence for why the article has merit or not. Conclusion: (1 page) Provide a summary which states the main ideas from the literature review Identify areas that you believe to be underdeveloped or identify what you still need to search for Reflection: (.5 pages) Describe your research process so far, share any issues you may have had in writing References: Listed correctly according to your chosen citation style (Chicago)
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.