Select an airline such as American, Delta, Southwest, Emirate, etc., and compose a scholarly case study paper that provides details on one of the information systems that has been implemented by the company in the area of human resources, sales and marketing, customer service, reservations, maintenance, or operations. Be sure to select an information system that has resulted in the airline gaining a competitive advantage over its competitors. Touch on how the utilization of the information system has assisted the airline’s management or employees in making better decisions, improving the business processes, operating more efficiently, or attracting or retaining customers.Follow the guidelines in the Case Study Requirements section.Your document submission is due by the posted due date. Your instructor will use the 1.4 Case Study Rubric for evaluating and grading your submission.Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.Use the APA Style Template as a guide for completing this assignment. Delete the notes and fill in the template with your data.Case Study RequirementsScholarly paperMicrosoft Word® (DOCX)Current APA styleTimes New Roman font12 pt fontDouble-spaced linesTitle PagePage Headers on all pagesAbstract pageBody of the TextIntroductory paragraphCitationsConclusionReference List pageMINIMUM of TWO FULL pages in the Body of the TextProvide data from research utilizing a minimum of TWO primary sources OUTSIDE of the course textbook.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.