Select a text from the options provided by your teacher and write a rhetorical analysis of this artifact. Using a variety of rhetorical terms and concepts, assess the effectiveness of the authors claims and overarching argument, as well as their various choices and strategies throughout the text.
Be 5-6 pages long with 1-inch margins, double-spaced, in a readable 1112 pt. font
Include an accurate and fair summary of the artifact you are analyzing as the opening
Include accurate description of the aspects of the rhetorical situation or context as they pertain
to your artifact (this means identifying its purpose, audience(s), exigence, and relevant
information about the rhetor)
– author background
Include a clear thesis that makes an evaluative claim about the artifacts effectiveness (a
particularly effective thesis also helps readers by providing a roadmap of the essay)
Use at least three rhetorical concepts in sophisticated discussions of the artifacts effectiveness
(that is, concepts are not just deployed as a passing aside, but are instead integral to your
Have an effective title that is inviting to readers and helps readers preview the purpose and
subject of your analysis
End with a conclusion that synthesizes your claims
Use MLA to cite the artifact and any secondary research youve conducted, including in-text
citations and a works cited page
Use clear language, and be carefully edited
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.