Working successfully in the social services requires the ability to make important decisions regarding the treatment and care of clients. These decisions must be informed decisions that are based on scientific research and best practices in the field. In this project, you will choose a developmental topic of interest. You will gather primary sources that describe interventions related to this topic. The goal of this paper is for you to develop an intervention program of your own, based on previous research, that will benefit children and/or families.
Interventions focus on either preventing or treating a problem or set of problems in participants. This section gives you the opportunity to be creative and thoughtful in your development of an intervention. Based on your two primary sources that already examine interventions related to your chosen topic, you will design an intervention program that will address your chosen topic.
In your description of your intervention, you must describe:
(a) The age group you are targeting
(b) Who will be conducting the intervention (therapists, teachers, parents, etc.) and in what setting (home, school, church, community center, etc.)
(c) The timeline for the intervention (e.g., How many times will you meet? How long will your intervention last?)
(d) The specific strategies used in your intervention (i.e., How will you enhance childrens lives?)
You must cite AT LEAST TWO primary sources (from peer-reviewed journal articles) that offer empirical research to support the intervention you develop. Use your articles to inform your answers for (a) (d) above.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.