The question the essay is about: Have people become overly dependent on smartphones?The thesis and outline that must be used in the essay: Smartphones have become an integral part of life, but we are not overly dependent on them because many people still don’t even have smartphones. People lived for thousands of years without smartphones, and we could all, every one of us, stop using our phones forever and would continue to live.Points:A. Many people do not have smartphones.B. We could literally live without them.C.People up to around twenty to thirty years ago had no phones, and they lived.D. (opposition) It would be extraordinarily difficult to give up the ease that phones give us.Argument EssayWrite an essay—one that has a clearly stated thesis and presents an argument on a specific topic from the list below.Requirements:Include at least three supporting points.Use outside sources. You must use at least three outside sources total that are in MLA format and cited in-text. Two of your sources should come from either the BPCC library or a database found using the BPCC library. You will need both a work cited page and in-text citations. The works cited page is part of your essay and is on separate page at the end of the essay. The easiest way to include your work cited page is to insert a page break at the end of your essay and then build your works cited page from there.Consider the opposition. Have a section—typically a paragraph—in which you consider the opposite of your thesis—the opposing view—and explain why, in the end, you disagree with the opposition.((Here is a link to the BPCC Library, wherein at least two of the sources have to be found.- http://libguides.bpcc.edu/c.php?g=701376&p=4976983 ))I need a seperate works cited page at the end. If you need to charge more for all this, please let me know. I can pay more.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.