This week you will compose your Annotated Bibliography, which must include the 15 peer-reviewed journal articles (out of the 20 sources total) required for the completion of your Capstone Project.
This assignment is a vital preliminary step towards the completion of the Capstone Project and empowers you to access, assess, evaluate, and utilize proper academic evidence and sources that you will use in the Capstone Project. In APA format (double-spaced in Word), you will analyze a minimum of 15 scholarly, academic, peer-reviewed journal articles. Each source must be properly and fully referenced in APA, followed by approximately one (1) paragraph summarizing the article and analyzing its primary points and conclusions. Thus, you will:
1. Provide a full reference in APA of the article
2. Provide the summary/analytical paragraph of the article’s main points and findings
3. Then progress on to the next source, and so on for all 15 articles
Late submissions will receive a 1.5 point deduction per each day late.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.