Main Objective of the assessment This coursework aims to assess the understanding of theories and practices related to marketing communications mix, the ability to apply and analyse them and to offer creative solutions to business problems. Description of the Assessment Choose an organisation (a company, a brand, a product line) that operates in the U.K. market from the following industries: Hotels in tourism/hospitality (e.g., Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Premier Inn) You will analyse, assess and develop the integrated marketing communications (IMC) mix strategies for the chosen company/brand and recommend future actions. The report must cover the following areas: 1) Literature review: You are expected to conduct an extensive review of academic literature on integrated marketing communications and branding. You should be reviewing the literature on relevant models, theories, and concepts as you see fit for the purpose of the assignment including but not limited to AIDA, ELM, etc. 2) Market environment review: Provide a brief review of the UK market of your chosen company/brand/product. Identify the key competitors, market trends and relevant environmental factors that may have a significant influence on the IMC strategic decisions. 3) IMC plan: You are now required to analyze the IMC strategies of your chosen organization in light of the theories and research findings discussed in the literature review. Note that the IMC mix strategies discussed must target the UK market. You should address the following issues: a) Brand positioning: identify and discuss the choice of brand/concept which is being promoted with reference to competitive positioning and differential appeal. b) Communication mix management: Identify and assess the media and three major IMC tools used by your chosen organisation. c) Critically assessment: assess the IMC tools that your organisation uses and offer recommendations for improvement. Marking scheme relevant for the coursework: Notes: 1. The assignment should not exceed 3,000 words and should be presented in report format, not as an essay. You are allowed to include any reasonable amount of supporting material in an Appendix. 2. Your analysis of the practical issues should be linked with relevant theories and research findings discussed in the literature review. 3. You should draw upon your personal research done at the library, through the Internet and the recommended reading and material covered throughout the module. Please reference carefully all your research sources. 4. You are asked to use only secondary research for this assignment. You may use images, advertisement examples, screenshots of videos etc. in presenting your arguments. 5. Please adopt a critical but constructive view supported by factual information, not your personal opinions. Whenever quoting other peoples work, please use the accepted form of referencing (Harvard style referencing). Failure to do so may result in plagiarism. 6. The reference material used to refer to the company and the market should be recent (2-3 years or less). Other literature used can be from any year. Online study guides and blogs are not considered academic references and should be avoided. You will be assessed on: 1) How critically you present the literature review and market review. 2) The depth and relevancy of your arguments. 3) Your analytical skills. 4) Your objectivity in identifying problems and limitations. 5) Your presentation style. Report format*: 1. Coursework e-coversheet (must include the word count.) 2. Table of Contents (with page numbers)** 3. Executive Summary (max: one page) 4. Introduction 5. Literature Review (previous models/theories/framework to support your analysis and previous studies to support your argument) 6. Market environment analysis (UK market only) 7. Critical Analysis and Discussion (The company strategies must be analysed and discussed in light of relevant theories and research findings discussed in the literature review) 8. Recommendations 9. Conclusion 10. References list (bibliography; sources used in the report) ** 11. Appendix (only when relevant, succinct material, should not be used as alternative locations for work that should appear in the main text) **** Notes: * You can customise /adapt these headings to suit your individual needs. ** Don’t forget to number your pages and don’t forget to spell check your entire assignment. *** Please reference your sources carefully using the Harvard Referencing System both in-text and in the reference list. **** Sections excluded from the maximum word count are coursework e-coversheet, table of contents, executive summary, reference list and appendix. Sections included in the maximum word count are introduction, literature review, market review, critical analysis and discussion, conclusion and recommendations. Typographic guidance: Body text: Arial, Times New Roman or Calibri, 11 point, justified. Headings: Arial, Times New Roman, or Calibri, 11 points minimum. Page setup: A4, normal margins, single line spacing. Pages must be numbered.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.