General research: physical and /or, cognitive and/or, psychological and/or, personality, and/or social development (one or more characteristics) during one of the following stages. Middle Adulthood Late Adulthood ENDING( writing about this one) 2- Comparison study: by conducting observations of a subject (should be an adult in his/her Middle, Late adulthood, or Ending stage) for one or all developmental characteristics for that specific developmental period (Physical, cognitive, and/or socioemotional development). Then you compare your results with a well-known human developmental model or theories to explain your results. Please make sure to include a global component in your research paper such as adding an example of what happen in another country related to your topic(Kenya). For example, the way individual deal with the end of their life in different cultures, and different countries, or the role of elderly in the family dynamic of different countries. Your personal experiences could be included in conclusion/discussion section. Creativity is encouraged in completing this project. You are asked to write 5 to 6 pages typed double spaced research/reaction paper with a reference section of 4 resources or more. You need to include also your reflection, diversity factors in your paper. APA format is required NOTE: I am from Africa, so include African culture how they deal with the elderly and how they deal with demise of an elderly person.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.