This assignment is for my comps/oral exams. I will need to upload the case study, the requirements, the rubric, and it must be completed in APA 6th Edition format. It must include a detailed case analysis of a case which I will provide and must include specific requirements to use 3 Leadership theories, 3 Policy theories, and 3 Power structure theories to analyze the case, to support the theoretical position of the paper and to suggest solutions and policies to solve the problem of the case study. Additionally, this paper must include a Methodology section which includes a methodology process to evaluate the suggested policy which will be implemented to evaluate the effectiveness of the proposed policy. The paper must include References APA 6th Edition Style. Use multiple citations to support my positions.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.