Imagine that you are a human resources (HR) manager, and it is your responsibility to identify data to help strategize, benchmark, and develop proper pay compensation for all positions within the organization. There are tons of software, vendors, and/or other services available to help with developing the pay grades, levels, and/or categories; however, the following website provides data and insight into the total compensation package: www.salary.com. You will use this website to help you develop your pay model and total compensation strategy. For this assignment, you will create an nine slide PowerPoint presentation this should include a reference slide, no title slide needed. A minimum of three scholarly references is required for this assignment. You will first choose a job title and a location to present the www.salary.com findings/results. Imagine that you are presenting to your company leaders, and ensure that you identify the following components: core compensation (direct compensation), benefits (indirect compensation), and benchmark benefits with the industry average. Below are the steps to access the material. 1. Go to www.salary.com. 2. Hover over Personal (located at the top of the screen). 3. Click Salaries (from the drop-down menu). 4. Enter job title and location. 5. Click Get My Salary Estimate. 6. Select one job title of your choice. 7. Click Skip This Advertisement. 8. Review the Salary and Benefits, which can be accessed using the navigation panel on the left. (Use this information to create your presentation.) 9. Once you select Benefits (located to the left of the screen), click the Benefits Calculator tab (located at the top of the page). 10. From the Industry drop-down list, select the appropriate industry. 11. Enter the Base Salary. 12. Enter any Bonuses. 13. Click Submit. 14. Once the results are provided, review the Define Employer Contributions tab. The Annual Value of Benefits portion lists the indirect benefits. Enter data for the following fields: 401k, disability, healthcare, pension, and time off (enter as days; on average, most organizations offer 21 days). 15. Click Submit. 16. Review the results within the Compare Benefits to Industry tab. As you create the content slides for your presentation, be sure to use the speaker notes function to explain the content in detail for each of the slides. Note: Keep the 6×6 PowerPoint rule in mind (i.e., slides should only include six to seven lines of content with no more than six to seven words per line). Any illustrations should relate to the content being discussed.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.