Every student will be required to write a Research paper about the following topic: Identifying and explaining defenses to criminal liability The minimum word count for the paper must exceed 1500 words. The term paper must possess a minimum of five credible sources, typed, and double spaced. I also require a minimum of 50% original content (content not cited) in your term paper. I want good credible sources from academic journals, case law, text books, etc., as well as your own original thoughts, positions, and conclusions about what is written in those journals. Evaluation Criteria For Written Papers: Written papers, refers to essay questions, free-writing exercises, critical analysis write-ups, reaction papers, research papers, annotated bibliographies, discussion postings, current events, and term papers.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.