Your exploratory essay should synthesize your personal beliefs and experiences with our readings and class discussions. These are an opportunity to examine your evolving beliefs about becoming a language teacher. Exploratory essays do not require you to prove or defend a thesis; they are meant to help you process and demonstrate your ideas on a topic.You will address the assigned topics drawing upon personal experience and class readings. In these you must cite your sources using APA.Essay questions to be answered: How do you see language and language instruction as a source of liberation? What about as a source of oppression? What role should language teachers play regarding the power dynamics associated with language and language instruction. What experiences do you have with this topic either personal or through observation? Where do you see this dynamic playing out in our culture?Use 1 “personal” experience, or something relatable for an exampleUse 2 text examples/supporting details (book is Andrews, L. (2006) Language Exploration and Awareness, (3rd. ed.). New York, NY: Routledge)Use 1 example from this link https://www.cultofpedagogy.com/social-justice-resources/
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.