The research may include many psychological and sociological facets related to your topic, as well as current controversies about the topic that are being currently researched. Your references must come from professional, peer-reviewed research in the area of psychology. Examples of acceptable references include the Journal of Cognitive Psychology, Journal of Experimental Psychology, Perception, Vision Research, Attention, Perception, & Psychophysics, and Chemical Senses, just to name a few. Your instructor will discuss the reference issue in more detail during class. Students will summarize the gathered research into a coherent and meaningful synthesis of information. The length your research paper must be 8-10 pages (not including a cover sheet, abstract page, and reference page. There should be a minimum of 8 references, but more is usually better. These pages should be double spaced between lines using a 12-point font (Times New Roman or Courier New). There should be a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.