Teacher instructions: You will need to visit an AA or NA meeting. It doesn’t have to be local. However, I would recommend calling before visiting because some meetings are closed. You do not need to pretend you are addicted to alcohol or narcotics. You can just tell the leader that you are there for observation because it is a class assignment for your HSC 115 class. You CANNOT do an online AA or NA meeting. After the visit, you are required to write a 5 page paper (not including cover page), in APA format. This means that it needs a cover page, double spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman or Courier font. Please see link in Blackboard for more info on APA. No Abstract. You are required to have less than 5% turnitin percentage. In your paper, you need to address: Premise of the meeting (ie was there a certain message that was being talked about) Although I do not want a list of the 12 steps included in your paper Where did you attend the meeting Explain what went on in the meeting. Examples of stories that you heard, but I do not want names, or anything that could disclose a person’s identity. Age range of the individuals that were attending Observation of the environment Your feelings about the meeting What did you learn or not learn Any other information you would like to provide 0 sources/references
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.