PARTICIPATE in an ONLINE open innovation platform. You are to participate in the process, FOR EXAMPLE FROM www.openideo.com, and PRODUCE A REPORT andANALYSIS based on your experience, the strengths and weaknesses of these platforms, and open and co-innovation more broadly. You are now a researcher (AN EXAMPLE OF HD ASSIGNMNET WILL BE UPLOADED). Please reference and in-text reference the whole document with UTS Harvard Referencing style (A GUIDE WILL BE UPLOADED) Your report is to be no more than 1500 words. You need to demonstrate an understanding of open innovation and co-innovation, document your real participation and engagement, and based on your experience and readings, reflect on the implications for organisations such as firm strategy, performance, idea generation, business models, intellectual property protection etc. It will be important to engage several times over the course of the semester i.e. you can see what the public think of your contributions or follow another participant over time to provide a valuable report on how this process works and its impact. TIPS (I will uploade more detail descriptions of the whole assessment): – You may have more meaningful engagement (and hence a better report!) in platforms such as OpenIDEO, rather than simply rating t-shirts on Threadless. – You may like to strategically select the role you will play in an open innovation process. This will impact on your analysis. For example: #You may like to participate in multiple platforms and compare the experience. o #You may like to review others participationon a current competition (e.g.Local Motors), if you do not have the specific expertise required (e.g. if it requires engineering expertise). #You may like to both contribute to a platform (e.g.contributecontenttoWikipedia) and also review others content (e.g. Wikipedia). – Depending on the platform(s) that you examine, there is varied data that you could use and report on, including: #Ratings of participation (including your own) by other participants. #Your feedback to other participants. #Duration and patterns of participation by others. #Ease of using the platform. #Feedback on the platform as discussed – You may like to include a timeline of your participation and significant events/interactions that occurred during your participation. You should consider engaging across the duration – You can discuss the implications of open innovation and the chosen platform(s) specifically from various perspectives: participants and/or the wider community; implications/findings for the firm managing the platform; or the broader implications for other organisations, for example: #Implications for strategy and the business model where is value being created and captured? #Implications for organisational resources, e.g.IP and reputation, and the management of new resources, e.g. communities as valuable assets. #Implications for new or revised required organisational capabilities, e.g.HR. Possible platforms (another guide and examples will be uploaded): www.openideo.com www.threadless.com www.localmotors.com www.innocentive.com www.quirky.com https://99designs.com.au/ https://www.ninesigma.com/ https://www.collaborationjam.com/ (IBM) https://www.kfcollaborationkitchen.com/EN/Pages/Home.aspx (Kraft) **Or go here to access a list of over 100 open innovation sites: https://www.boardofinnovation.com/list-open-innovation-crowdsourcing-examples/ Please check the marking guide and the description and background file uploaded for better understanding of the task.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.