Discuss the connection between the empirical research (the article) and modern sociological theory or media theory and assess its strengths and weaknesses. F You have 1,000 words (including references). ? Introduction (approximately 100 words); ? Body: including an article summary and its purpose, a discussion of its strengths and weaknesses, and why you think the article is significant to the discipline or field (total of approximately 200 words each); ? Conclusion (approximately 100 words)
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.