1) Choose a current or emerging technology.
2) Describe the specifications of your chosen technology and the capabilities of it.
3) Explore the various ways the technology can be and is vulnerable to cybercrime.
4) Discuss whether any criminological or cybercrime-specific theory is useful in determining likely offenders and/or victims, and who those offenders and/or victims might be.
5) Explain responses to the types of cybercrime your technology is vulnerable to. Include legislative, law enforcement, societal, private industry, technological etc. As well, discuss the ethics of current responses.
6) Argue whether those responses are adequate. If they are, express why. If they are not, make recommendations that you feel would help prevent cybercrimes with this technology in the future.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.