Description: Review of a required reading assigned to a weekly topic. Aim: To develop skills in critically assessing the literature on immigration-related issues. – For the scheduled week, the assigned student will prepare a written review of no more than 600 words in length (excl. references). – Exceeding the word limit will result in a reduction of your mark. The essay should be properly formatted using a style guide APA. – Do not write a summary of the text (we have all read it). Rather, a critical discussion should highlight problematic, important and/or interesting aspects of the essay that arise from engaging with the text. – Your review must reflect your own interpretation, but this interpretation should demonstrate your grasp of the material presented in the text and be grounded in additional scholarly literature, government publications, other credible sources, examples from newspapers, and/or your own professional/personal experience. The optional readings (and classics) listed for each topic may be a starting point for a literature search. – All work consulted must be properly cited. – Please also include two questions as a point of entry into an in-class discussion on your review and the readings.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.