In this assignment you need to create a playlist to promote your own personal health either physical or mental health. To do this, you will carefully choose music that suits the purpose of the playlist and draw on concepts and theory covered in lectures to strategically organize the order of songs. Actively listen to the music you choose for your playlist to test that it meets your intended purpose. Although you should choose either physical or mental health, you are welcome to draw on any literature from the different weeks of the semester that is relevant to explain the health benefits for you. Introduction (approx. 500 words): In the introduction, describe your selected purpose for the playlist and summarise key theories about how music could be used to promote the desired outcome. Clearly describe the process you used to create the playlist, stating how you went about selecting the songs and the order. Assignment body (approx. 1200 words): In the body of the assignment, list the order of the 10 pieces of music included in the playlist. Discuss your experience of each track and use the literature to explain how it either contributed to your identified health purpose, or how and why it was unsuccessful. Include descriptions of the musical aspects (the beat, harmonies etc) and non-musical aspects (associations etc) of the track, depending on which was more relevant for each particular one. You must use the literature throughout the assignment to justify your claims about the benefits of music for this purpose. Dedicate approximately 120 words per song and include the song title and reference details as the subheading for each song (these titles are not included in the word count). Conclusion (approx. 300 words): In the conclusion, reflect on any potential mental or physical health benefits that may result for others through the construction of a playlist similar to yours, including any ideas you have about the use of music to promote health in the community. Headings: Use the songs as Headings for the body of the assignment. Please include reference to each song as the subheadings including Track Title, Performing Artist and year of publication, with information about the Composer and Record Company if information is relevant.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.