Be sure to access and listen carefully to the Podcast before attempting this assessment task. Task Description Ask ONE good question and explain why this is a good question to ask: this task requires you to consider a significant issue arising from the resource provided for individuals, a specific industry or business. Listen to the podcast HERE (Links to an external site.) or in Our Insights and Learning Resources folder. Clearly articulate what your question* is and justify why this is an important/ relevant question. *If your question can be answered with yes, no, maybe or a lot etc, you have some more work to do. Please also consider the following assessment criteria: Question raised has a distinctive direction (clear purpose and intent) There is a clear justification, supported by relevant argument(s) and research, explaining why the question would be significant with respect to the domain/topic/individual Clarity of expression including accuracy, spelling, grammar and punctuation https://soundcloud.com/sydneybusinessinsights/146-jonathan-haidt-on-good-intentions-and-bad-ideas
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.