Rhetorical analysis of all three reports.Conduct a rhetorical analysis of the report, detailing and synthesizing crucial features of their purposes/contexts, writers, audiences, and textual features. Conclude by discussing their most salient similarities and differences, as well as what counts as persuasive delivery in each.- How the report’s content makes it appropriate for that specific genre- How the writers of the report are specific and expert to that writing situation- How the report’s organization contributes to its overall purpose (i.e where the report’s main findings, explanations, and data are housed. Why do they appear in that location, and how does it impact the overall whole?)- How the audience and publication venue for the report shapes its content and writers- Any distinctive matters of style, such as the use of qualifiers, scientific terminology, and or passive voiceIN IMRAD modelAlso, the introduction should have context, problem, and response.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.