Topic: Children coping with divorce issues
Please watch this video to differentiate between a scholarly article and a popular source article before you attempt this assignment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysPDZGj3cRA
For Tech. assignment you are required to search the World Wide Web on two popular source articles you choose in the class. The articles can be from any source. You will write a summary about the information in two paragraphs. Paragraph 1 will include the summary of first article and paragraph 2 will include the summary of the second article. The summary should cover the following content information:
topic of the article
The main theme; and three supporting facts or ideas about the theme.
Summary and conclusion of the article
Name of the author, periodical/magazine, and address of website
Avoid Plagiarism: Please, turn in your original work. If there is a match of more than five words in a row or 15% match with another source, you will receive a 0. Turn in your assignment ahead of time so that the SafeAssign software can check your similarity. If the similarity index is high, then bring it down and resubmit your work. You have 3 attempts to submit your work before the deadline, your last submission will be graded. One way to bring the similarity index down is to:
Watch a tutorial on “How to avoid Plagiarism” https://www.indiana.edu/~academy/firstPrinciples/choice.html
cite the sources from where you have taken the information.
do not copy the phrase from original source but paraphrase it.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.