Topic: Chemical Dependency: The Crisis of Addiction
The group project research paper must have a minimum of 2000 words – main body (does not include the title page, abstract, or reference pages). Times New Roman, Size 12, and 5 references about that topic (4 of them most be research articles). The criteria exposed in your paperwork must be exclusively based on peer reviewed article, and I will be very fussy in confirming the reliability of your statements. A formal paper using APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5 will be submitted via Exercise Submission. This paperwork must be submitted on week # 12 (November 22 at 11:59 PM EST), so that you have plenty of time to start collecting literature.
The paper should include the following:
What is Chemical dependency?
Statistics / Most common abused substance
Sociocultural determinants of substance abuse
Models of addiction
Dynamics of addiction
Interventions / Treatments approaches (pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
Other considerations in the management of Chemical dependency (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with addiction.
Examine evidence-based practice guidelines / research, nursing theories that support the identification of clinical problems, implementation of nursing skills in the care of adults with addiction.
What is Chemical dependency? 2%
Statistics / Most common abused substance 2%
Sociocultural determinants of substance abuse 2%
Models of addiction 2%
Dynamics of addiction 2%
Interventions / Treatment approaches (pharmacological and non-pharmacological) 2%
Other considerations in the management of Chemical dependency (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with chemical dependency 2%
References: At least 5 reference sources 4 of them most be research articles 3%
APA style 3 %
MAXIMUN POINTS – 20%
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.